1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who's with you? Jason, Sonikki, Sammi, and my mother.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal? A wolf.
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? I walk right up to it with respect and earn a friend.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house... A huge house with two stories, a basement, and an attic.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? It's surrounded by a wall of bamboo and cherry trees, don't know if that qualifies as a fence, though.
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table is covered with? Books, papers, art, art supplies, and a vase of arranged flowers.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it? Glass.
8. What do you do with the cup? Pick it up carefully and wipe it off, then put it in my bag and take it with me.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water; what kind is it? A large ocean, the waves crashing noisily on the sand.
10. How do you cross that body of water? I don't. I just sit and listen to the waves and watch the water.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
Cross-posted to deviantART.
Psychoanalyze Yourself: Don't read ahead, just copy and paste the following into a new post before you read my answers. Then answer the following questions one at a time without looking ahead with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read what each answer means at the end.